Civil's KC Playbook
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Click section to skip ahead
- Run Deuce Close Flipped, Trio Short Side!
- Stick with the Run!
- Master our few pass plays!
- Chiefs Playbook!
Abilities (Updated 1/30)
- QB - SFL, HRM, Big Truzz (Optional)
- LT, LG, C, RT - Nasty Streak
- RG - Puller Elite
- WRs/TEs - Short In Elite
- HB - AJ Dillon Freight Train, Persistance
Gun Deuce Close Runs
- Run The Formation Flipped
- Can ID the User if they're gap shooting
- If there's an Inside Stuff, Double Team him
- Looking to run the ball just inside the ass cheeks of the pulling guard
- Can ID the User if they're
- If there's an Inside Stuff, DT him
- This run gets a bit more lateral, is also able to be cut back
- Short Yardage, look to hurdle with the QB if you're going to pitch the ball
- Don't be afraid to run it up
- Double Team Inside Stuffs
- Don't hold Turbo
- ID The Mike if User Gap Shooting
- If Run isn't working, try
Double Teaming DT
Gun Deuce Close Passes
- Making the read between Wheel and Post
- Ideally, we're throwing the Wheel with a high
ball pass lead outside
- Bad vs Base Align, good vs Compressed D
- Streak Left TE
- Drag Right TE
- Post Right WR
- Block HB
- Corner Route Both TEs
- Out Route Both WRs
- Block HB
Gun Trio Offset Wk
- RPO Read WR Screen is the best, use Inside
Zone as a Mix up or if you have outside leverage
- Big Truzz & Quadfather is Ideal for this
- Inside the Discord, check out the "Civil Team" link
for updated real-time abilities on O for me
- Flat Middle WR
- Slant Inside WR
- Post TE
- Block HB (Optional)
Frequently Asked Questions
I can't seem to get a play to work, what do I do?
First thing I need you to do, and you're not going to want to hear this, is double and triple check that you are doing EVERYTHING right. Check the hashmarks, check the order you're setting things up in, watch the video and make sure you're mimicking exactly how I am.
I'm doing everything right and it still won't work, now what?
Make sure the top of this ebook doesn't have an "outdated" disclaimer which can happen to older ebooks as the year progresses. If you're having issues still, type in our Discord (found in the Members' Dashboard) or shoot me a DM personally.
I can't seem to fit all the abilities for some reason, why is this?
So in Ultimate Team there's a ton of different Player Archtypes who all get Abilities for different AP amounts. My suggestion is this - try to fit the CORE abilities (especially passing ones). For further detail - join our Discord to ask questions!
Does this work for Regs or MUT?
So everything can be tuned and adjusted to work for Regs, and it WILL work at an extremely high level, BUT, with Ultimate Team being the main competitive game mode, our schemes are geared towards MUT.
I feel like there's less plays in this ebook than other sites, why is it so short?
I'm a huge believer in mastering a few plays, rather than being okay at a bunch. This is reflected inside of the schemes I run, and you can even see this on stream and in my videos. I refuse to put plays in these ebooks that aren't absolutely a part of my scheme. I don't add in Filler plays, or things just to look pretty.
I want to ask you more questions regarding this scheme, how can I do this?